Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Another Poem

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Redone. I think the final result is better.

    Visiting Wants

    A bright smile and wicked grin.
    A surprise attack behind the timid.
    A simple touch, your purpose revealed.
    Passion realized and a welcome relief
    That drowns my daily dreary and firm belief.
    An expert anew, an expert refreshed.
    A time enjoyed, back to life.


    [This message has been edited by Branflakes (edited August 27, 2000).]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Another rough draft....

    Love and Wait

    Youthful intense attacks my thoughts
    While my conscience remarks
    About my tilt away from
    This blessed moral drum
    Of imposed love and wait.

    Am I to follow passion's stare
    And allow you to step into your own snare?
    Or should I steer you away,
    Ignoring your play,
    And teach you the resolve
    To hold onto your control
    For your share of love and wait.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mind of Heart

    I cannot control my heart.
    I?ll instruct it on what to say and do,
    But it impedes itself to my social duels.
    I stare and nod about friendships
    While my heart screams about loves and bliss.
    My mind debates that which makes sense
    While my heart concatenates on what could?ve been.
    Dreams rise in my heart, while reality minds my dark.
    I know what I can have with you.
    Just know sometimes what I want with you.


    [This message has been edited by Branflakes (edited September 08, 2000).]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner LAMECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 1999
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Though those were all good the last had to be my favorite. Write some more.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks. I like the last one best, so far.

    Here's another....

    Darkness I Dream

    It comes upon my eyes,
    This sadness of your lies.
    Yesterday we dreamed of future
    Wheres and moving past
    The times of hurt and mellow place.
    Now you face me with your thoughts
    Of leaving and ?needing space?.
    I can only watch your retreat
    And dream again in dark defeat.



    [This message has been edited by Branflakes (edited September 08, 2000).]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •